Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

I am proud of you..my little girl

One compulsory event before the school ends  must be the Prize Giving Ceremony to mark and to appreciate the best students of the year. Those students can be from academic excellent, co-curriculum or even to grant those who had given or had serve the school as prefects, librarians or simply had shown improvement in all those areas.

Thursday last week, I managed to excuse my self to come home early from a meeting to attend
Aurora's Prize Giving Ceremony in her school. We were excited since Aurora has been a quiet child, not a very active student in school (her teacher said that she seldom talks in class) and performs a pretty bad grade for Bahasa Melayu.. she got C for Writing and Comprehension. Something I had predicted earlier..However she performs well in Science, Matemathics and scored excellent results in English, both Writing and Comprehension.

Well, I was surprise when the class teacher gave out a letter inviting us to come to the ceremony. Aurora gets excellent results for English thus will get a prize on that day.

Such a simple ceremony, simple prize but means a lot to us. I saw my husband's face light up and beaming with happiness and proud. His baby and mine finally grown up to be a clever and a good student. I do not care much whether she gets prize or not or even performs bad in the exams but what makes us happy is to see her growing up to be like other children..mixing well with friends and enjoying a part of her happy childhood years.

Thank you Allah for giving me this beautiful gift ever in my life. Thank you.

My baby..
The present

   

1 comment: