Pages

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Life changing..

It started almost a year ago. I was in my room when my boss called. He wanted to see me saying that he had something important to tell me so. So I left office and rushed driving almost 60 km to see him in his office. He made it simple when he asked me to leave school and join him in his office being his right hand man in the administration of the schools in the whole district.

I was shocked and immediately refused. I gave many reasons and the most important I dont like office work, going to the schools, finding faults, solving problems... I like to be in my place and do my work quietly and silently. My boss said many things and finally he said this is one way to bring me back close to home...and for that reason, and that reason only, I finally said yes.

Today, the third day in my new office, new post, new friends, I felt lost and sad..


2 comments:

  1. Assalam,
    What happen Zu? I hope all is undercontrol. Miss you and Aurora...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sha..
    We miss u too. I moved back close to home Sha. Adjusting to new work, new surrounding, new friends..leaving forever my old profession, old friends..Sad but life goes on. Do come to Tapah with Net..

    ReplyDelete