Pages

Friday, September 13, 2024

The next phase..

 It was a busy month.. August. 4 years had passed eventhough the pain still lingers. Less hurting but the memories sometimes come up. Well.. I have moved on with my life.


My brother with his wife and my recently pensioned sister have been all around to amuse ourselves. My sister and I had cooked a lot of my brother's favourite dishes and had a feast at his rented home or at my house or at the jogging park near here. We brought along the plates, cups, tea and coffee even my pressure cooker to the eparl and had many lovely picnics there.


We had 2 or 3 times breakfast every week at his house..or simply having a chat after our morning walk. I have enjoyed my self and life is a complete circle.. Spending old time with my love ones is pure heaven.


We had a trip to Teluk Intan visiting our neighbour in Pahang or recently went fishing at a nearby pond. Just enjoying each other. 


One day, my old friend in university days contacted me asking if my son, Am, having any intention of getting married. I said not at the moment since he is just starting to work after finishing his master. My friend, Lah said if we could match Am with her first daughter, Ara with Am.


Suddenly it struck to me.. My children have grown up.. People have started asking.. 



Wut 

No comments:

Post a Comment