Pages

Friday, August 18, 2017

My new project..


Since I have moved to this new work place, I have an ample time to write. I was thinking on starting a new project for the office..still browsing for ideas..However it must have to do with sharing experiences on education, the best  practices done by others or any other useful information worth published in terms of journals or small diary.

While thinking hard, I am polishing my talent on writing something in my own blog. May be I need to contact Sha, the writer. May be she could give me some ideas then.

Till then..




Aurora..her recent trip to Genting Highland. See how tall she has grown up..



2 comments:

  1. do it now Zu, write anything cameaccros into your mind..later baru edit balik. Sure ada idea yang boleh diketengahkan..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahh btw, cant wait to see Aurora, budak kecik comei ni dah makin besar dan memang nampak ketinggiannya tu:) how time flies but i never feel old, sorry! hihi..

    ReplyDelete