Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Gift



My hypertension is still disturbing me. I do my best to control it. Taking medicine..very choosy in my food intake..taking supplements..herbs..whatever..as long as I can go through every single day of my life healthily. I have a very strong reason why I have to stay alive and be healthy. That is, I have a gift..a gift to be enjoyed to my last breath..if Allah permits..

My baby..my love Aurora. Every single day..every single moment,every time I stare into her eyes and she looks at me intensely, I thank Allah again and again..thank YOU very much for giving me this gift..a VERY special gift ever given to me in my whole life. She came when I had given up hope that I could ever have another baby with my second husband. I had two painful and sad miss carriages and later I stopped trying. I found out I was pregnant with Aurora a year after that..countless visits to hospitals..a few hundred times taking injections for insulin..drips..so many others problems..and finally Allah granted my wish for a healthy baby..so sweet.. until now I could not believe she is really here..and mine.

So now..I really pray hard to Allah..let me enjoy your gift..I savour every single moment being a mother to her..she heals my pains..she gives me hopes..she lights my dark nights..she pours me love..happiness..she is my world now. Please Allah..help me fight my illness so I can take care of your gift for me. Thank You.

2 comments:

  1. susahnya nak dapat anak.... i pun tak tahu lah cemana...umur dah lanjut... bayang2 future husband pun tak nampak...

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam net..
    rindunya kat u..apasal tak blogging? kalau yer pun bz sesekali jom la chat kat ym..email la i..intan_amayah@yahoo.com..pls k

    ReplyDelete