Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

So much to say..and so little time.

Assalamualaikum and hi to all..

I had abandoned the blog for nearly two months. For my friends who are concern of my well-being and wondering of my silence, please accept my humble apology. I am okay..except a few times when I really felt not well. Now I am monitoring my food intake and try my very best not to miss my medication. Many times I tried to log in my blog but the free time was finally spent resting or just watching Aurora playing. For my followers..even just a few..I am sorry for not following back your blogs. I could not spend too much time watching the laptop screen to read your blog's entries..but every time I do, I really enjoy them.

Now, let's do some latest updates of my family members and friends and office life. Too many things happened within these few months so I can't write or analyse them in details. Maybe later I would write more, if I have the time.

1)    Idham..my boy..a young man nowadays..is growing his moustache..after finishing SPM..just staying at home..starting his new work next Monday. It is good for him because he has been lazying at home and he is anxious to go to work as soon as possible. He is also taking a driving lesson.

2)    Ayuni...my girl..is now a form 4 student in the same school. She got 8As in the PMR and now is waiting for any offer to any boarding school, which I am not really sure I would let her go, if she gets one. One thing I am sure about is, I would miss a chat friend if she is not around..She is also taking a guitar class...as her PMR present.

3)    My hubby...now is busy painting the exterior of the house. He has caught the neighbourhood's
fever because almost everyone around my housing area had spent the school holiday painting or renovating their houses. Now the virus has caught my husband too...and he is very much engrossed in his new task. I just watch..hehe.

4)    My siblings..they are busy running their lives..some unhappy stories but I will tell them later.

5)    Kak Nor, my ex baby-sitter called me a few weeks ago when I was cooking lunch. She told me a very bad news which left me speechless and I had to sit down. She is having lung cancer..stage 4.. I cried and rushed that very night to see her. True..she is very much in pain..so thin and fragile. I called her again yesterday and I was glad she has started her chemo.

6)   My office and my job...still hectic as usual. My boss is trying his best to coax me applying for the top post..like him. I gave him many reasons not to accept. I don't know until when I can say no. I am lacking energy and sometimes I was so demotivated to got to work. I spent a lot of money to buy new clothes, shoes..just to make me happy to go to work. Sounds pathetic..I know.

7)   Last..but not least..Aurora..my dearest..She is 27 months old already. A big girl with a noisy chatter. She could utter few more words..counting two..six..nine only. Hehehe...she says 'where you go' every time when she is looking for something..calling her big sister..kakak...brother..bang...ayah...mak..pronounces her name Awawa Ana...(Aurora Johanna) which makes us laugh. I am so happy and blessed seeing her growing up well, eating well...running here and there and screaming loudly calling mak..mak every time I come home. Truly..she brings so much joy to all of us..especially to me.

Until then..enjoy some of her photos.

In cable car to Genting..she is nervous.
At the beach..Penang

The first time playing with the sand..



No comments:

Post a Comment