Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

To do or not to do...

Aurora and her dad..

It has been a busy week.. many visitors came to my humble home..many things happened..many stories (gossips) exchanged and now a decision to make..that is to do (follow order from the new boss) or ignore the order (can I?)...sigh..
I despise myself being a middle person..
My boss is not quite happy with 2 couples (husband and wife) working in the same building. So my boss asked me to make a written report to be presented to the headquaters about the two problematic couples. As a boss of course that is an order for me but I trully hope that this matter does have to go straight to the HQ. I think my boss should monitor the two couples first rather than making a drastic move to misjudge them or to transfer them away. And I know my boss surely have listened to other source of info whom dislike the couples and wanted them to go away from this office.
What should I do? As a subordinate I should follow orders..but as a person I do hope there is another solution to this..I keep thinking what if I was the one targeted?

I will have to do some shopping tomorrow..to buy something for my lover boy..soon it will be his birthday..what to buy? And what to cook for the nite special dinner? Hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment