Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Transfer..finally

On Friday afternoon I was asked to pick up an important letter from the big boss. I knew it was the long awaiting letter of transfer. My boss called me in in her room. I spoke for a while with her..let go some of my unhappy feeling towards her and her way of running the organization..Well i don't know whether she could take my advice or not. It's up to her..I am leaving the office for good but I just pity some of dear friends who are left behind.

I have not yet discovered what I actually feel about moving out. I still have two weeks to go before finally say goodbye. So let me experience the last two weeks...testing my real feeling..testing my friends' feelings..I just like to see first. But deep inside I feel relief..I am going..I actually leave after 11 years working there. Goodbye..

No comments:

Post a Comment