Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love..

 
 From Google..


 What  is love?

It is one of the most difficult questions for the mankind. Centuries have passed by, relationships have bloomed and so has love. But no one can give the proper definition of love. To some Love is friendship set on fire for others Maybe love is like luck. You have to go all the way to find it. No matter how you define it or feel it, love is the eternal truth in the history of mankind.

My friend asked me that question. I was quiet for a moment, looking for the answer. Returned home I googled..and here are some definitions of what is love. My definition on love is the last one.

1) According to psychology...love is associated with three components.. Intimacy, Commitment, and   Passion.  Well...have you had all that  now..or used to have?

2) Love, what is this mysterious feeling or emotion that causing people to die, to come alive, and to become more then they ever imagined.

3) "Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
The question is..are you happy now? Is it worth to be sad over someone you called your loved one?

4) "Love is an ideal thing, marriage a real thing." - Goethe
Or this one says the truth in your relationship now?

5)  For me..love lives in my heart  as I offer love,compassion, loyalty,caring to the people who mean a lot  to me. It does not matter whether I get it back from them or not. I am just happy if they feel they are loved by me,cared by me even until I die..I will always pray that they will be fine. The unconditional love I have been enjoying all the time now is the love from The Almighty...

So, T..I hope the answers satisfy you. I know the question "What is love?" is actually a question asking me the solution to your problem. I am sorry ....because truly I can not find the best answer..and I really cannot present a solution for to your marriage problem...I can offer you only love and caring as friends.This life is to be lived on..may be one day before we close our eyes, you and me could finally find  the answer.

Until then..enjoy the love lavishly poured by Allah..He loves us all..the Greatest Love of All..

2 comments:

  1. Love is boleh cubit2 Aurora..ok I tipu..

    As for me..love is something honest and sincere and since we gave it to other, do not expect that we can have it back as pure as we passed it to them before..and it consist too many things, commitment of course...

    Sometimes I do agree love is about sacrifie between two human...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not agree more LW..
    But the tone of your last line contains sadness..?

    ReplyDelete