Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Al - fatihah ....the second.

I have never thought I would make another entry with the same title in the same week. Apparently I did. Yes, another person close to me had just passed away.

Last Friday, after picking me up at the collage, we went straight to KL. I just want to eat something because for the whole week, I was deprived by forcing myself to swallow down tasteless food. ( What do you expect?..The  nasi kawah menu is sure not as good as home-cooked food..) I know that...it is just I am not used to stay in collage after more than 20 years leaving university. We went home after dinner and arrived safely around 10 p.m. However, around 2.30 a.m, my husband received a call. His third sister passed away in HKL. We discussed what to do. Since my husband was very tired and sleepy, we decided to go again to Kl this morning.

I have so many stories to tell about this visit since I met almost all my husband's family members. May be later.

We will travel again tomorrow morning...visiting Anduk in Bagan Datoh and later sending me back to the
college for the second week of the course. This course is asking a lot of sacrifices... I don't mind doing so, but truly I feel sad seeing that everybody in my family are also doing the same. Somehow, we have to go on. I just hope it pays.

Till then..


No comments:

Post a Comment