Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Postponed entries

Well, it has been a long time. Actually I didn't intent to write tonight but I could not enter the web based learning for my course, so I turned my mood into updating my blog. Let me make it into point form to sum it.

1)     My son scored 6As 3Bs in SPM. In detailed results...A for BM, English , History, Islamic Knowledge, A+  for Maths and Add Maths, B+ for Biology and Physics and B for Chemistry. Our reactions...me I am happy. The subjects that he scored Bs are the subjects taken when he was having high fever..at least he passed. I was scared he might fail those. The Dad..not really happy. He expected that his favourite son scored better. Well..after discussion we decided (not 100% decided actually) to send him doing his dream course..engineering at GMI. My...I got stomach cramp looking at the tuition fee only...some more heart cramp looking at the other fees. Hmmm.. We will make the final decision after we visit the Jom Masuk U Campaign at KK this coming weekend.

2)    My girl Anduk.  Happy now. The Dad is not. He is contemplating to bring her out if she could not follow studying at hostel. He is scared that Anduk will be like her brother. I said, they are two different individuals. He replied...wait till the end of the year,then. Hmm..

3)    My course/my work/my office. That are the reasons I have no mood, no time, not happy to blog. They took most of my time. If not doing my office work,I would do my course work..and believe me they would never finish. Now I am further in debt of more course works..doing a report of more than 40 pages after I'd finish doing  a field work in other office. A big and heavy burden on my shoulder. I can't stand it...feeling like screaming like mad ...but quickly I think and thank Allah for giving me strenght..If not for them, I would have collapsed. Thank You Allah...You give me challenge..and only You can help me out. Please help...


4)    However, there are several things that make me happy and content amid the stress I have now. Among them:-
       a) crawling to bed with Aurora after feeling so tired doing assignment. Watching her sleeping peacefully..kissing her uncovered hand, stomach, forehead and smell her fresh shampooed hair..then laid my tired body down..happy and content to be next to her..
       b) kiss and get kissed on the forehead by my husband before going to office.
       c) once in a while received a call or sms from Anduk..and she would end them by saying "Sayang Mak..muah..muah" and I would reply the same..
      d) be at home..watching Idham at the computer or watching tv with him ( me putting my head on his shoulder)...

All that for me are happiness..and I want no more and expect no less. Thank You Allah. So much.


No comments:

Post a Comment