Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

My princess is 8 years old..

My love..

Last Saturday October 6, we celebrated Aurora's birthday. She is 8 years old. How time flies. She has become a young girl..becoming very pretty and smart. How I love her so much...Looking back at the reason I started blogging is because of her. It means that my blog is at the same age. However the difference between the two is massive. One is growing and the later is dying out of neglecting.

I have tried hard to continue writing. I make sure at least there would be an entry a month, still I could not make it. Sometimes I do have free time, but I spent it on sleeping or just reading. Not to say that I do not have ideas. I do..sometimes too much until it wanted to burst in my head. There are to many...too many things that had happened in my life since I moved to this new and I hope the last working place. I simply would say no to any redeployment ahead. I had enough..I refuse to move any where even for any promotion. I was called to fill up the form for promotion..later I would need to go for an interview to fill up any promotion in my department. After the meeting, I chucked away the file and forgot it. I had come to a soft landing..even it takes years more to go.

One thing that makes my mind working extra hour. Infidelity. Thankfully it is not about me. Its about my close friend alias my old colleague. The husband for nearly 26 years has been playing a 'love game' with another lady in the same office. The other lady alias the stupid bump used to be my subordinate in my old office. She is a single mother of 2, still young and the most important factor is she is a swindle. I used to advise her that she should get married since she had many admirers, one of them was a single man. However, single man did not interest her...she preferred married man. The reasons were not known but may be married men are more stable in income, and making wives crazy and suffer is one of her favorite past times.

The painful journey of a wife who has found out that the husband is cheating is unbearable. I had an experience about it and it took me 5 years to accept the fact that  the kind of husband was not worth while and I found out that if you could fell in love, you too could fall out of love. How to? Easy...(it took 5 years to know)..love yourself more  and love God to the fullest. Allah will ease your pain..and that is true. I am the living proof..I suffered, I cried, I prayed, I moved to be the person I am today. Not 100 percent a success story..but I LIVE. Unfortunately, when this happen to my friend, I could not do more that just lending ears and asking her to be patient. How to force out love that has been embedded deep deep down in a heart of a kindest person I have ever met? How?

Love is a powerful tool for people to move the world and also the most powerful knife that kill the world.


Till then..




2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Aurora, pretty girl now. Yes how time flies. i cant remember when was the last time i reply my post here. And today what spirit come blow my mind to login in my blog. Whatever and whereever, may Allah bless you and your family Zue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sha..hope you too are in good and healthy condition. It has been so long yet I see Aurora as a small baby she is...

    ReplyDelete