Pages

Monday, September 30, 2019

The mourning month..

                           
                                                                                    From YouTube..

     Today the last day of the month..which marks the last day of my mourning of my heart break..

     By tomorrow October 1st, I should be able to move on..

     I have asked Allah of the reason behind all these, but until today I have not yet discovered the       reason beside that it is actually a test for me..a wake up call..a call from God asking me to go back to the right path..the path I have diverged for quite sometime this year 2019.

     How painful was the toil, how I whimpered, moaned, wept like never before..only God knows..

     True, the best medicine is to forgive and move on. However, it was very perplexing..an unpleasant thing to do..

    Until then..let's suffer..and let's enjoy the torment and anguish to the last..


 

No comments:

Post a Comment