Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Happy Birthday to me...



Never I have written about my own birthday..

This time I will..

This year I celebrated the day with a mixed feelings..sadness, broken hearted, self awareness, gratitude..

Sad because the day should be more memorable with his presence..which did not happen..

Broken hearted because of the empty promises..

Self awareness because I know I am old enough to be in this mess..

Grateful because all along this long journey I have HIM...

                                                       
                                                                      From Youtube

1 comment:

  1. Assalamaualaikum Zue, wish you a happy belated birthday. Tergerak hati nak buka blog after been awhile tak jenguk blog sendiri. Semoga sentiasa dalam rahmat Allah untuk Zue sekeluarga.

    ReplyDelete