Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Goodbye 2019...



In my whole life, 2019 is one of the saddest years ever..beside 1999 and the year 2000.

As if the changing of the decade will be marked down with sadness..misery..losses..heartbreak..

I am looking forward to the day I retire..so the next thing I will do is to complete the form, making sure all the necessary things taken care off..work for two more years and two months and say goodbye..

The recent event.. the tears...the chaos ..the politics in this office is unbearable..is suffocating..I need to let go..

Allah the Greatest Planner..please let me work in calm..let me do my best for the last two years of service..and let me go quietly..unceremoniously...



From You Tube



                                                                  From You Tube


Goodbye 2019...my heart breaks each time I am thinking about him..

I cry..again


No comments:

Post a Comment