Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2022

A trip..




I have been going 
around the country since I retired. However this coming trip will be the first going overseas.

We are flying to Netherlands within this   few days to visit Am..after almost a year not seeing him. I really miss him even we are texting each other every day and have a video call at least once a week.

Anduk can't go together and I am sad she will miss this trip. Of course she could not take 8 days off from her firm and she is desperately wants to finish her chambering soon. She cannot afford to have a delay as she targeted to end this chambering in August.

Anduk is turning 25 this June 4, and we will miss her birthday. However, I bought her a present and we had a short trip to Malacca, Muar and Mount Ophir last week. I could see she was happy and content.

So Netherlands, here we come..


Wut

No comments:

Post a Comment