Pages

Monday, August 22, 2022

Am is home.. And home is chaos.. 🤔

 Am returned to Malaysia in August 11..So we picked him up at KLIA and brought him to a homestay that I rented in Kampung Baru KL.  Ayuni finished working on Friday 12 August and joined us there.

He picked up his convo robe and mortar and the next day on August 13, Am had his degree convocation in PWTC.  He was happy and content..

And all the days started from the day my husband drove to KLIA until Sunday when we came back home,  I was sick.  Fever, flu and coughing.. Could not wait to go back to Tapah so I could go to clinic to get medicine.. KL is a big city but I could not get the suitable medicine for me.. Truly a kampong woman I am..

So came back to a house with dust and hammers knocking down the walls.. Drills to break the tiles.. House with no kitchen.. All these bring headache.. Luckily my flu and cough are gone.. 

I stayed almost 24 hours in my room amid the drilling sounds and the dust.. My husband doing his best to mop and cleans the dust every time the workers finish their chores in the afternoon.. 

He and Am did their wonder to install a small kitchen area in my living room so I can cook simple dishes on my induction stove coz I could no more take outside food.. I had enough. 

Another 2 weeks to go so I could get my kitchen back with better utilities and bigger space.. 

Until then.. 


Am is home.. 

We are so proud of you.. My son

The family.. 



Wut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment