Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Life goes on..




                   My love..


My baby turned to be 14 years old last weekend.. Such a short 14 years and forever I would never stop loving her more and more. She has grown up to be a beautiful girl with awesome personalities and kindness.

She had never raised her voice to me.. I would never tolerate it.. Many times when we were alone I talked to her about morale and attitude. I constantly remind her about praying and reciting Quran.


And still, her English is more dominant and speaking Malay sounds awkward. She understands better when I speak to her in English and Malay is more used to reprimand her. 


Every time we are outside, she keep holding my hand crossing the road or stepping over the monsoon drain, climbing steps and every time making sure I am safe. I used to do that to her, but now it's her time to look after me.. I don't ask her her to do that but she knows that her mother is an old lady now.. 


I could spend hours gazing at her lovely face, looking for my trace and my husband's or where the combination starts. She would smile sweetly and my heart melts..


My dear Aurora Johanna.. 

Please grow up to be healthy, kind, obedient muslimah.. I will go away one day but I really need you to continue to take care of ayah for me.. You are the present from Allah the Greatest and you are my hope.. 


I love you my love.. Happy 14th birthday.. 



Wut

No comments:

Post a Comment