Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Aurora is 6 months!




Within few hours Aurora will turn 6 months old. My baby is getting bigger..cuter..full of tricks and brings us so much happiness and joy.

She is heavier and now feeds more milk and soft-blended rice with veggies. I try to alternately change her menus..sometimes with carrot or green veggies but I still limit her protein intake to only washed anchovies and no salt. So far she loves the food and I do not push her to take more than she wants.

I still remember vividly the day she was born..the day I took her home..the days and nights I spent in the hospital when she was admitted for jaundice..the sleepless nights when she had her wind problems..the first time she laughs loudly ( I was so pleasingly surprise)..every single moment I spend with her is so lovingly cherished..

My baby..I love you so much and I can not thank Allah enough for giving me you..the best gift ever in my life.

My son called at 6.30 am today. He spent the first night in hostel. All along the night I kept wondering how was he...waiting for his call..worrying he could not cope living in new environment. When finally he called, I was so relieved..Thank God he was okay and seemed to face no problem at all. However, we feel lonely..missing him especially my hubby..He has lost a friend to talk to..manly talk..a friend to play badminton in the afternoon..a friend to play computer games..a son..

We will have to go on with a bit of change. We will get used to it..some how. Thank to Allah, our lives are on the right tracks and we feel blessed. Alhamdulillah..

1 comment:

  1. alaa...tomeyyer...tolong kiss syg utk aurora..muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete