Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

9 months..







In a few hours Aurora will turn 9 months old..my baby is growing up! She is taller,heavier and becoming more anxious to explore her surroundings. She can't be kept still..she wants to touch everything and tastes anything. Her senses are getting stronger and her eyes follow my movements every where. She does not want to lie down..she wants us to carry her and show us all. She seems to be very curious with tv and the fan remote controls. She watches the tv screen intensely when it shows interesting actions. She opens and wriggles her two hands quickly as a sign that she wants to be picked up. She wrinkles her nose and blows hard to show that she is bored and wants attention. I love to see all these and savour every single moment with her. I will always look at her especially when she sleeps..my baby..how I love you so much..

She eats twice a day now and sometimes can finish a big bowl of rice porridge. I tried to change her menu but apparently she is stuck with anchovies and vegetables porridge. She does not like chicken or fish in her food. I am thinking on how to change her appetite to be a bit more adventurous. However when I analyse her father's orthodox appetite I am not surprise that the daughter follow suit. Like father like daughter.

A little about me and my new office. I am getting used to my new place. I have learned that anywhere you work there will be problems which are caused by humans. I too have learned not to put my nose in that pot which demands me to mind my own business and at the end of the day I want to go home happily and to forget all about works at home. In my small house I can get all the love I want. I am content. Thank You Allah. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment