Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Time to move on..

I always keep my old working place close to my heart. I still care about it and of course still care about all the people there especially when I thought they are still my friends..

Apparently it did not happen to them. With all things happened with them being so busy with work, they have forgotten me. My feeling towards them is not reciprocated..only me..not them. Well..what can I say..people change..it is true.

It's okay with me since that it is normal in this life. Starting from now I better think more about myself and will not consider much about others. Let them settle their own problems and let me move on with my new office here. Come to think of it..much better if I cut down communication with them. I will be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment