Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Work..work and work

I am doing my work at the moment. Just taking few minutes to scribble something in my blog. I know my blog is a not a popular blog with many or for some blogs..hundreds or even thousand of readers or followers. I am content if I could take some time to express what I feel in a few sentences. Not every day..no..I don't have the luxury to do that. The time I could spend updating my blog was stolen when me doing my office work..after Aurora has slept or when my hubby is watching tv. If she wakes up..there goes my work..laptop shut down..whatever work abandoned. She it the priority at home. She will be the first every time.

Tomorrow my hubby will send my boy to the clinic to have his teeth fixed with the complete braces. Starting tomorrow he will be in a very uncomfortable situation and even to be in excruciating pain. Thinking about that making me nervous and worry. I don't want to see my boy in pain..I don't have the heart to see him suffer. I know I am too soft on him whereas he does not like to be pampered or pitied. However, a mother is a mother. I can't stop being my self. I love him..he is my son. Whatever I do now is for him..I want him to be happy and gain the confidence to talk or to smile to others.

My Sg Petani's sister called yesterday asking about my holiday plan. We don't have any plan actually. My mission is to finish my work and completing fixing my son's braces. Moreover, any plan needs money and money is one thing that we don't have much at the moment. Hehe..Another reason is, I am too tired to travel any where with Aurora getting more active day by day. The last time we went to KL, I had my body ached all over after we came back. Taking care of an active baby in a car needs a lot of energy..and I don't have that too. So, stay at home..that's the best option so far. That is holiday for me, even not so for my kids.

One thing that stuck in my mind after she hang up the phone was about my youngest sister in Johor. The one who broke my heart, destroyed my life, making my suffer for so many years..Yup..that one. I knew she was not happy last time I heard about her..but I do not know that she is still not happy now. Allahuakhbar..Allah..You are the Greatest..only You knows..we are just Your humble servants..thank You for making me suffer before..and later pitying me and now granting me much happiness. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment