Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 will end soon...and soon Aurora will turn 15 months..





Few days to go before the year 2011 says goodbye to us.... As for me the year has brought along many changes in my life..and our family's lives. I transfered to a new office..met a lot of weird and some disgusting people ever in my life. Besides, my family changes a lot too. My daughter's being an adolescent has created many unhappy stories which produced a lot of tears... My son has moved out to stay in a hostel..a boarding school a stone throw away from my house but still I missed him a lot. The biggest change is Aurora. The house is cheerful with her crawling here and there..leaving her trace behind..books thrown on the floor..her toys lying everywhere..squealing with laughter and giggles..We are very happy and blessed with her existence..she is truly a gift..a gift from God. Until this moment we have adapted with changes..day by day..some happy and some brokenhearted too. I have got new illness ..hypertension, which is a burden to me. It began because of stress with my old boss. Until now I am taking medication..all because of that lady..

My hubby..still the same person he is. That is one of the greatest gift to me from Allah..the fact that he has never change. Still the same man I first knew 10 years ago..loyal and loves me so much. Our arguments compared to previous are shorter and not so irritating. May be he is getting older..yeah..soon he will turn 40..But wait..life begins at 40 for men..Goodness..please don't!!! I had enough..spare me from disloyal husbands please.... Another reason is may be because Aurora is here. We can't prolong our arguments coz we need each other..and Aurora needs both of us and her sister too (who adores her)..and her big brother( who cares for her very much). We are one family..together we stand supporting each other. I love them very much..

During meeting today, I was quiet, doing my things and not bothered by the lots. I will be in this way forever. I am very frustrated with them and it's quite difficult for me to reconcile. Let's do our work..okay. No more no less. And I what I think about them personally, let me personally keep it inside.

Goodbye 2011. May 2012 brings more happiness for me. I know problems will pursue but with patience and God's grace I will manage somehow. Grand us health so we can serve YOU better..be a hardworking worker..a good mother..a loving wife..an understanding sister..a caring daughter..and mostly an obedient servant to YOU ALLAH.

Allah..please gives me courage to change things I can change
Patience to accept those I can not
And wisdom to see the difference between the two..

No comments:

Post a Comment