Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2020

2020



                                                                     From Google

Since the Prime Minister introduced  the  slogan Wawasan 2020,long time ago, I was wondering what would happen to me in the year 2020. Here I am...working in the place I had never thought I would be, having colleagues whom I had never thought I would mixed up with, giving ideas in meetings which I had never expected I would be in..

Even though things have changed tremendously over this recent years, this new decade does not change me personally. I am still the same person long before the slogan was launched. And now the year has come, I am still having the same thoughts, the same ideas, the same attitude ... The only difference is I am more vocal, I speak my mind (not rude)..when I have to but then when I do not have to speak, I will be quiet, doing my things..writing, reading, listening to religious talks in YouTube..and the go out running my errand and doing my tasks. I am all alone..

I really miss my dear partner, Tn Hj Thani...I miss discussing our job nature, talking about people around us, the office, tell stories about us..I miss so much of our pasts..and so much more.

I thought I would contemplate with the new year of my decision to opt for early retirement. However, with several days have gone in this new year, I am more confident and adamant that I should retire early. I have chosen the day already..February 1st 2022. Yesterday I went to the old office to collect several documents and I hope by next week I should be able to collect all the necessary things. By June this year, I shall fill up the form and wait for 20 months after that for the final day.

That is my final decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment