Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2020

MCO was uplifted..




MCO was over except in certain places when the new cases started in Perlis. I wonder when will this pandemic be gone for good..

As to my life, as the MCO was lifted..I received a message which I had never thought would come.. After a year.. I cried when I saw it the first time.. I did not believe it was from the person whom I have missed so much..

I had a mixed feeling..to reply or not to reply. I thought after so long, the wound in my heart had healed but it was far from the reality.. I still cry because of the heart break..

I let it unanswered for 6 days.. All along the time, I was thinking..remembering..and finally I answered.. I did not plan my answer.. I just followed my heart. Whatever feelings I felt at that moment, that was the answer..

And I prayed.. Please..once was enough. I had my full year of pain.. Let me be happy even for a while before I die..

Till then.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment