Pages

Friday, October 25, 2019

La Tahzan..




Ever since that event, my mind is slowly, painfully tuned to my normal life.

I kept doing my usual tasks..still going every where..trying my best to help my clients, talked, joked..laughed..all but still when I am alone..in my room..in the car, I cry or at least think..and be sad. Nevertheless, I make sure all my tasks are completed accordingly..

This grieving process making me thinking a lot..on people around me..on my reasons of existence..on my future..on my feeling..on the way I look at the nature of my eternal destiny ..on the way I show my faith to Allah's fate.

I have decided to let go..

However hard I tried to maneuver my fate..to have worked my best to get what ever I want..to pray diligently on things I want to achieve..BUT Allah is The Greatest Planner..

I have decided..after I have done my best, I would just follow what had actually decided upon me on the  Loh Mahfuz, my Book Of Decrees..

I would simply let Allah Decides..

And I keep on listening to this song...

Truly I miss HIM so much..


From You Tube




Oh Allah, set right my faith which is the safeguard of all my affairs,
And set right for me my world affairs wherein is my living,
An set right for me my hereafter on which depends my after life,

And make my life a source of abundance of every good,

And make my death a source of protection for me, protecting me from every evil,
Oh Allah! Make the best part of my life the end of it,

And the last of my deeds the best one,
And the best of my days, the day I meet you,

Oh Allah! I ask of you the best whilst living,
And ask for a good death,
And not a shameful or embarrassing return,

                                         And forgive me Allah for I have sinned..forgive me..




No comments:

Post a Comment