Pages

Friday, October 18, 2019

Time heals..


It has been nearly 2 months..
My heart breaks..still..
My mind keep on playing the same old stories..conversations..expressions..the happy time and then the saddest moments..and then now..the misery

However, as time has passed..the pain is not really that intense
Even  though it is very much in my mind but I am trying my best to move on...

I am missing.. a lot..and I know it is the same with the other half..

Let's us suffer..let's enjoy the suffering because this is what we expect to happen long before every thing starts, at least my self.. I know..the only thing I had never expected is the pain..

To Allah I give myself fully..He holds my heart..my life story..my journey..
He will heal me..

I have only HIM.



From Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment