Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2021

Here it comes..

 


                          From You Tube


The day before the actual day.. Tomorrow.

I am alone in the room thinking.. Remembering.. And checking my feelings.. I am not sad but this is it.. Tomorrow I will say goodbye..

I had attended many private farewell lunch or tea parties since two weeks ago with so many parting gifts given by my friends and clients.. I really appreciate their efforts.. Thank you so much.

This afternoon, however, those memories coming back.. When I was in this room with him.. When he was about to say good bye too to me.. I cried my heart out that day.. Sad because I would loose a good partner.. A good friend.. A coach..

However, it was not as sad as I am now.. Although I feel relieve to start my retirement days but I am sad of letting him go.. This office is the last memory of him.. So, by leaving this office, I cut the last string.. I am free and by hook or by crook I will have to let go.. Let go the memory and let go the feelings..

So, good bye office, good bye career.. Good bye work life..

Good bye to you..

Thank you for the most bitter and saddest experience.. Truly I learn a lot.. That is broken heart is the worst feeling ever..


Wut

No comments:

Post a Comment