Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Soon...

 



                             From YouTube

Anduk has started chambering in one of KL firms.. That is one happy news for me. Finally she got an offer which is what she had wanted for so long, so she stopped working in the bank and last week she began her journey working in a law firm. I really prayed for her to strive for the best and by Allah's Grace, in 9 months the chambering will be over and she would apply to The Bar Council to be accepted as a law practioner.  

Almost all my dreams are fulfilled.. And the last one coming soon. I had received many parting gifts and well wishings from many clients in my district. Within these few last weeks, I went around to visit them for the last time to seek forgiveness and to say goodbyes.

I always checked my feeling.. Am I feeling sad.. Am I regretting my decision? Truly, I don't have those feelings. I feel relieved because I stepped down after I have my best helping them. I have no regret and there will be no turning back. I will push foward and proceed with my retirement plans.. There are not much though.. Just enjoy the freedom and get closer to Allah The Great.

I will do what I like.. Writing and be on my own. However the most important thing that I would do is.. 

To let go.. 

Let go the feelings.. 

The sadness... 

The misery... 

The longing... 

The memories.. 

Every things that are connected to him.. 


May Allah bless me always and I am so much in gratitude  to people who had helped get back to my feets all along the way of this journey.. To unloved someone and back to love my self... 

Wut

No comments:

Post a Comment