Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Quiet life..

My life is quiet even though every day I am busy running here and there..

However, during this fasting  month, my daily activities focus at home.. Sleeping, reciting Quran, sleeping again, cooking preparing breakfasting and praying.

My intention is not to cook to many dishes coz my hubby is not really keen of eating a variety of food.. Just some rice with one chicken or fish dish and drink.. Aurora is the same with her dad.. Simple appetite and me.. Anything but not my cooking.. I am bored..but I don't want to buy outside.. It's not good and not worth the heat and money at Ramadhan market.. 

So the solution.. I asked my brother to cook my favourite dish and invited him and my sister in law to breakfasting at my house this dawn.. Hehe.. It's settled then.. 

So in order to please my brother, I prepared prawn fritter with peanut sauce for him.. His favourite..

That is it.. Ramadhan Mubarak to all.. May we be granted Al Qadar.. 


Wut

No comments:

Post a Comment