Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Happy Birthday my son..



Am


Am had been complaining about his phone for many months. He is not only using the phone to communicate but nowadays more for Grabbing. Last Saturday he had a frustration day trip when during grabbing the phone could not be charged. Without phone, he could not log on to the net and of course can not use the Waze application. He went home sadly meaning he could not earn extra cash that day.

On Sunday, after many weeks of trying to get hold of the phone he wants ( he does not expecting it) - Honor Play, we went and met at Ikea Cheras to celebrate his birthday early and presented him the phone. He was sad and happy at the same time. Happy for getting a new phone, and sad because the money he gave to his mother was used to buy the phone.

Am, you are my son. I know you since you were  inside my womb. You are a good son and I know you want to make me happy. However, my love to you and your sisters are beyond words. Not just a phone but I will give you my life if I have just to make sure you and your sisters are happy.

Happy Birthday my son..you make me proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment