Pages

Monday, February 11, 2019

Why??



Last Saturday night, I was preparing to lie down and call it a day, when my phone beep. A message appear on WS. No written word, only captions of father's day card. I noticed the card was from my girl to her father some 15 years ago..yes..her real dad, my ex.

The message really threw me off my guard. I had never expected after some 13 years, my ex came back into my life. After 13 years he ignored my kids, does not give money for "nafkah" ( I only notice few months ago, some money had been transfered into my account. I knew it was his, but I don't care because for more than 10 years he had never comply to his duties as father..not just money wise but others..none whats so ever. And I stop hoping he would play his part as father. Moreover, he had married to his present wife and have two kids with her. And me, I am very happy with my life now..and I don't need his money to support my kids's education. Let's bygone be bygone.

That night I could not sleep, I have lost my appetite to eat..and my mood gone into the drain. One question came to my mind?

Why???

Few expected answers:-
1)  He suddenly realize he got two kids..big kids now..who can support him? Help him? Take care of him?
2)  He is lonely and sick ..after 13 years? And where does the present wife stand?
3)  He wants to get back to my kids..the children he forgets some 15 years ago? A new awareness?
4)  He is having crisis with the present wife? And do I care?

WHY??




2 comments:

  1. seriously i hate men of this type.. bila dah susah baru nak cari anak-anak yang dilupakan.
    But as a muslim, kita dilarang untuk putuskan silaturahim. alangkan dengan saudara islam kalau kita putuskan silaturahim, kita akan berdosa inikan pula dengan bapa sendiri.
    Mungkin ini adalah ujian yang Allah turunkan untuk uji you dan keluarga dari segi hubungan manusia dengan manusia. May you and your family can find peace with your ex.
    Dari segi support, it is up to your children, if they want to support their father out of their ehsan, let them be but if they decide not to then no one can blame them because they are the one who gone through the ugly episodes in their life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True..as Muslims we are not to break the line. He is free to do as he wishes, as he could and possible to win my kids's hearts. But not me..our line was broken by him years ago and I am very sure that I am sane enough not to reconnect the line..even as Muslims. He needs to pay..

      Delete