Pages

Monday, February 4, 2019

Towards the end of a journey...

My partner..


My colleague is saying sayonara to the service in a few months time. Actually he is counting the days to the day he says good bye. He will be not  around for the last few weeks because he will start holidaying  and resting at home then fly off to Mecca performing Umrah. How I wish I was him..

Such a very lucky person he is. Still very active and healthy except some minor sickness once in a while. I will miss our professional talks. The fact that he is a very intelligent man making me enjoy our discussions which seldom touch personal matters but more towards our task as officers. He is very good in programming instruments or technical jargon whereas I am good in language. He prepares the program and I fix the language. Such a good and compatible partnership.

Now he is going which leaving me sad. I will surely miss his help in running things..his vast experiences..his big ideas..his understandings....and his comical jokes which are enlightening in this jungle of office politics.

And me..will be losing a good partner. I will be more withdrawn into my cocoon..my silence. I really wish the day for my retirement come sooner because to be frank some of my mood to come to this office will be gone together with him. I know a good partner will never come twice in life especially to this old age, assimilation is never a simple task.

Goodbye Tn Hj Thani..you will feel that you will not be missed by others but not to me..

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment