Pages

Friday, February 15, 2019

The Road Not Taken..


I chose the one less travelled by...
Google Image


I like the poem, the above title, very much. The poet Robert Frost describes the choices in life which is very well written. When I have reached this age, I began to recall the choices I made in life. Some choices were not chosen by myself, its more because of others who had decided things for me. And I followed because I did not have the power to choose. I was weak. I let others to overpower me.

Later in life,there was this one thing I had chosen, purely on my own. However, nowadays I began to feel like I am the persona in the poem..The Road Not Taken. I began to wonder have I made the correct choice. I am sad..because I can not go back to the other road..

Till then..


No comments:

Post a Comment